Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It is Done

All posts prior to yesterdays have been reverted to drafts other than the Masthead Line post.  Anyone desiring to review an old post that can no longer be accesssed may request it via email
ChaimG613@gmail.com
thank you,

Chaim Grossferstant AKA the Bray of Fundie
Korakh the Blogger

addendum 6.18 10:45 AM EST.  I have restored an erudite post by "team member"  Mississippi Fred MacDowell from November 2011.  I can see no reason why the information superhighway should be denied access to hi erudition.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha you have turned into XGH

Anonymous said...

...and everything is recorded

The Bray of Fundie said...

true. But I did the best I could to avoid more damage going forward.

Anonymous said...

Damage? Who even read your blog? And how many people do you think know your identity?

Unless you are talking about the damage to your soul.

The Bray of Fundie said...

Who even read your blog?
Very few. As I wrote in Tuesdays post: "While the threshold for mega-blog numbers is much lower for J-Bloggers than for the general bloggish-population, no one did or ever will confuse Hamavdil with Haemtza, DovBear or Life in Israel."and "This Red-Tent Blog has long been a blog without traffic and a blog without commenters. "

Unless you are talking about the damage to your soul.

that's exactly what I'm talking about.
how many people do you think know your identity

Know my identity? At least two, Somehow frum and Dayan U'Mokhiakh maybe you too (maybe you are Dayan U'Mokhiakh??? )although its hard to tell one anonymous from another. Besides what has my identity to do with the amount of LH I must atone for? G-d knows my identity. the nature of even old fashioned, non-cyber LH is such that the one who starts teh rumors rolling often remains unknown. hence ארור מכה רעהו בסתר